Have you worked in the USA or Canada? Claim Tax Refund Canada / US

Have you worked in Canada?


For people who are immigrating to Canada, there are numerous tax credits you can claim. In many cases, depending upon your situation these can be thousands of dollars. We can ensure you will receive all the tax credits you are entitled to.


For people who are emigrating from Canada, taxes are typically overpaid. The amounts vary depending on income and dependants but typically refunds can be a $1,000 or more. We can ensure you will receive the maximum tax refund available to you.

We have put together a questionnaire which you can download. All you need to do is print it off, complete it and either scan it back britbound@taxback.co.uk e-fax it +44 208 834 1326 or send it to us here at Britbound Taxback, 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7BA, United Kingdom.

We charge a commission fee of 18% (special offer) of your refund.

If there is no tax refund, then there is no fee. We take our commission from your refund, once we receive it. So it is in our interests too, to get you as much as we can, as soon as we can.